Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pinterest Queen

http://cherokeebillie.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/pinterest-queen.jpgYes, I admit it I am addicted to Pinterest. Some of you may not have heard of this social media site, but it is well worth looking into. It’s filled with millions of pictures and information. I find it very peaceful and relaxing to just scroll through all the different pictures and subjects that I enjoy. It is certainly different than Facebook where you never know what you say may be attacked or you may be targeted by certain people. I think you will find it a pleasant difference.

You are invited to follow any of my boards anytime. Let me know if you see something worthwhile. I love sharing websites this way. So if you have not discovered Pinterest, Now is a good time.

Follow me on Pinterest!

No comments:

Sending Real Cards...made ez!!!